Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: LPD Football?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    LPD Football?

    How many do each team return and who has the best shot at the LPD Title?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 1999
    Posts
    1,019
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Football?

    Not 100% sure on the exact numbers everyone is returning but here are my EARLY picks

    1) Clintwood - Return 9 starters on Offence (With TE being there biggist hole to fill), Return 7 starters on Defence (With DL being there bigist losses)

    2) Burton - Not sure on the exact numbers they return but overall they were a young team last season (Biggist loss on BOTH sides of the ball is Miles)

    3) Kelly - Loseing more than a team can be comfertable with however B.I. has now built a PROGRAM and there success is not built on the strenth of one class

    4) PV - You know I am not sure if loseing the graduating talent willhelp or hurt or hurt PV this season

    5) Appy - They return Most of there players including there big FB and I could see them push up as high as #3 on this list however Appy has not been the same since Turner passed away

    6) Pound - Between Graduation and Transfers I am not sure how they are able to keep fielding a team

  3. #3
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Football?

    Quote Originally Posted by Counts View Post
    5) Appy - They return Most of there players including there big FB and I could see them push up as high as #3 on this list however Appy has not been the same since Turner passed away
    being honest, Appy wasn't the same the last few years Tom was around either.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Football?

    Pound is all you need to say, just ask anyone over there.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Football?

    id say wise county west has the best shot this year, with wise county north and wise county south pulling up closely behind. Wise county east is out of it as far as im concerned. It doesnt matter though phoebus is going to destroy wise county ultimate when they make it to state............ HA
    Cant we all just get along?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Football?

    Quote Originally Posted by Counts View Post
    Not 100% sure on the exact numbers everyone is returning but here are my EARLY picks

    1) Clintwood - Return 9 starters on Offence (With TE being there biggist hole to fill), Return 7 starters on Defence (With DL being there bigist losses)

    2) Burton - Not sure on the exact numbers they return but overall they were a young team last season (Biggist loss on BOTH sides of the ball is Miles)

    3) Kelly - Loseing more than a team can be comfertable with however B.I. has now built a PROGRAM and there success is not built on the strenth of one class

    4) PV - You know I am not sure if loseing the graduating talent willhelp or hurt or hurt PV this season

    5) Appy - They return Most of there players including there big FB and I could see them push up as high as #3 on this list however Appy has not been the same since Turner passed away

    6) Pound - Between Graduation and Transfers I am not sure how they are able to keep fielding a team
    Appy graduated most of the linemen.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 1999
    Posts
    1,019
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Football?

    Quote Originally Posted by simple man View Post
    Appy graduated most of the linemen.
    Really? I knew that I was out of the loop tis offseason more than I usualy am but I could have sworn that Appy was overall a young team last season (Oh well at least I feel a bit better picking them #5)

  8. #8
    Inactive Member simple man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2008
    Posts
    1,001
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Football?

    Quote Originally Posted by Counts View Post
    Really? I knew that I was out of the loop tis offseason more than I usualy am but I could have sworn that Appy was overall a young team last season (Oh well at least I feel a bit better picking them #5)
    The 2 Adkins, Thompson, McFarland, Howard and Boyd. I'm not as close to this bunch as I once was, but Davis is back and has some time on the line. Only one I can recall, but it seems I'm forgetting someone.
    We'll keep the lights on for you.
    Spuds

  9. #9
    Inactive Member appydawg95's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2009
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPD Football?

    my step son plays and i have seen some of the boys at weight lifting and their are some really big boys lifting can't wait two a days start monday :2thumbsup:

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •